do you care about your layout? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Somehow? I don't change my aesthetics too often but usually I go for purple shades
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I used to not care at all about aesthetics, but now I care too much about aesthetics :wimwim:
Right now your Jennie aesthetics are one of the most beautiful on KS.
:maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m and lexus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't change them often (although I want to start rotating my badges more).

I'm not fussy as long as I can just show all my faves etc. This RV sig I've had for ages, same for my DP.
:lisalaugh:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
oh lol , i thought i don't see you use it yet so i was like oh they looking for matching signature or something :wimwim:
nice new sig btw
i actually tried the dp out but it didnt look good with the snow border so i changed it back

also, wdym nice new sig LOL please tell me this is a joke :wimwim:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i actually tried the dp out but it didnt look good with the snow border so i changed it back

also, wdym nice new sig LOL please tell me this is a joke :wimwim:
Well that's ashame
Waste of your points and my time
But I get it, the snow doesn't make a lot of pics look good
I been trying new taemin gifs but his face continuesly gets blocked making it look weird
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not really, I always stick with the same DP and change my sig to whatever I'm wanting at that time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread