do you care for your badges to match your layout? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Of everything, I care the most that my bagdes and profile pic/border match. That's why I'm never changing my aesthetic because I only want to display the people and groups I stan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
not really but its nice if they accidentally do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,328
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hell yes! I also like it when they match each other - that's why I have mostly pinks, blues, and purples in my badge display.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
not enough to change out my the boys I have on my badges for someone I like less. Yoojung’s badge is rlly annoying tho it doesn’t match at all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread