- Joined
- 18 March 2024
- Messages
- 8,207
- Reactions Received
- 9,882
- Location
- ♰ eden
- Website
- f5veofficial.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 33,101
- Fandom
- (╥﹏╥) orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ౨ৎ her
you are no longer reputation queenI just change my username, yesterday.
this is really off topic but it's okay because its my thread and i make the rules BUT YOUR CARRD IS SO GOOD??????????????????????????????
i like your new layoutif i have a good username idea then yes
Thank you!!! It means lily in Ukrainian (I am Ukrainian)I WAS GOING TO SAY!! i love it![]()
Thank you!!! It means lily in Ukrainian (I am Ukrainian)
Thank you <3 It's a user I made way before I having an account here. It represents my ults from that time (SNSD, Twice, Brown Eyed Girls)i love urs![]()
i never realized that... that's actually so good!! also it's easy to pronounceThank you <3 It's a user I made way before I having an account here. It represents my ults from that time (SNSD, Twice, Brown Eyed Girls)
Thanks - another user made it for methis is really off topic but it's okay because its my thread and i make the rules BUT YOUR CARRD IS SO GOOD??????????????????????????????![]()