Do you collect anything? (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,630
Reactions Received
18,295
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,410
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I guess I could say books and video games, in that I purchase a lot of them, but I also cull aggressively. I feel like things are meant to be used and enjoyed, not just take up space.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,630
Reactions Received
18,295
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,410
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Coins casually. I’m not too deep in so I don’t try to go after hard things, it’s more so when I can I collect some
Keeping it casual would make it more fun, I think! Not having to stress over competing to get something rare.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
The only thing I collect is kpop albums and black autistic friends
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: centen
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
So you both have a collection and are part of a collection, nice. :jenniesmug:
Yep ppl love collecting me im a rare pokemon type shit
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Pokemon cards, yes
Tangled stuff, absolutely yes 💀
Squishmallows, i usually just go by what i see in stores so no, but for others, yes
Kpop pcs, same as the last one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lexie
Joined
19 November 2022
Messages
9,041
Reactions Received
2,813
Location
🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,221
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I collect postcards & money from every new place I visit and put them in an album.
I also collect books, cds, vinyl, perfumes, shoes, purses

Before I used to collect Sanrio stuff or Rilakkuma plushies.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,469
Reactions Received
9,472
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,079
Gender
Male
When I look around in my room, it seems I collect too much PC hardware. :jisoosmh:

Apart from that: walking sticks, music (of course!), multitools, bandshirts, ebooks (I stopped collecting real books, at a certain point they required too much space). I also started collecting virtual instruments and audio tools (at least the free ones).

If I'd have the money and space, I'd collect real mixers and synthesizers - I like rooms that look like the command bridge of the USS Enterprise.
:pepesmug:

I collected video games in the past too but I rarely play solo titles since I discovered Hunt: Showdown and 7 Days To Die.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread