If so, what type? I don't. Every pin I have came from an event.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 21 September 2023 #1 If so, what type? I don't. Every pin I have came from an event.
uarmyhope fake happiness is still happiness . Joined 5 November 2021 Messages 4,376 Reactions Received 2,581 Location ˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ Website open.spotify.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 10,954 Fandom hobi's #1 fan Gender Other Pronouns she/they 21 September 2023 #2 i started collecting bts enamel pins. i have a small collection Reactions: Tickita
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 21 September 2023 #3 i collect sanrio ones Reactions: Tickita
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 23 September 2023 #4 I've never had an interest in collecting them. Reactions: Tickita
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,186 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 346 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 24 September 2023 #5 i have a lot, anime ones bc i use them in my 50milliom ita bags lol Reactions: Tickita