Do you consider it cheating if...? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you consider it cheating if
-you’re a straight guy and your girlfriemd is kissing another girl?
-you’re a straight girl and your boyfriend is kissing another guy?
-you’re a lesbian and your girlfriend is kissing another guy?
-you’re gay and your boyfriend is kissing another girl?

:wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean I consider it cheating too, but I heard 2 guys saying that they don’t mind if their girl is kissing another girl, and one of them was mine:worry:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Me and my bff have kissed in front of her boyfriend, he's okay with it.

It depends on whether the partner is okay with it. If you were to kiss someone and keep it a secret from them then i'd say that's cheating no matter what gender they were. If you were to kiss someone not really thinking about it because you aren't sexually attracted to them, and then realised u just kissed someone regardless and told ur significant other about it then I wouldn't consider it cheating but it might be upsetting for the s/o regardless. If you and ur s/o had talked previously about whether it was okay or not and you weren't trying to hide anything from them etc then it isn't cheating.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean I consider it cheating too, but I heard 2 guys saying that they don’t mind if their girl is kissing another girl, and one of them was mine:worry:
Interesting :wimwim:

It's only cheating if one partner is against it/unaware of it. If all people involved are willing, shouldn't be a problem.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Interesting :wimwim:

It's only cheating if one partner is against it/unaware of it. If all people involved are willing, shouldn't be a problem.
Ikr :wimwim: he was like 'I don't care what you're doing with a girl, another guy would be a problem':lisalaugh: even if I would feel weird seeing him with another guy :wimwim: but it won't happen
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I should have cheated for my exams. I have studied even more than last year and I still failed. I am devasted
Pass or fail, always cheat :taesip:

Ok jokes aside, it depends. Can you pull it off? How good are you at cheating? If you get caught, what would be the consequences? So you weigh that against the possibility of failing and decide which one is more acceptable.
I've cheated in college exams and gotten away with it lol. But they weren't as vigilant so we could get away with more stuff. In my uni though, if you get caught, you basically fail and repeat a semester, so not worth the risk.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ikr :wimwim: he was like 'I don't care what you're doing with a girl, another guy would be a problem':lisalaugh: even if I would feel weird seeing him with another guy :wimwim: but it won't happen
I used to be the same way so I can see his reasoning :lisalaugh:
Also the fact that you're straight helps lol, otherwise he might not have been so open to the idea :wimwim:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Pass or fail, always cheat :taesip:

Ok jokes aside, it depends. Can you pull it off? How good are you at cheating? If you get caught, what would be the consequences? So you weigh that against the possibility of failing and decide which one is more acceptable.
I've cheated in college exams and gotten away with it lol. But they weren't as vigilant so we could get away with more stuff. In my uni though, if you get caught, you basically fail and repeat a semester, so not worth the risk.
I never cheated ... but I kinda regret not trying to do it 😔 anyway I am wondering what I will do instead of university... I am not allowed to continue in that speciality
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to be the same way so I can see his reasoning :lisalaugh:
Also the fact that you're straight helps lol, otherwise he might not have been so open to the idea :wimwim:
Yeah, I also know that 2 girls kissing is considered sexy for straight guys for some reason :wimwim:
And yes, that totally helps. It was hilarious when I mentioned him kissing another guy :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I never cheated ... but I kinda regret not trying to do it 😔 anyway I am wondering what I will do instead of university... I am not allowed to continue in that speciality
do you graduate this year?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I never cheated ... but I kinda regret not trying to do it 😔 anyway I am wondering what I will do instead of university... I am not allowed to continue in that speciality
It's okay, maybe you would've gotten away with it but otherwise the consequences could be worse. Try not to focus on it :)

Is there no way you can continue in the specialty? Usually you should get another chance to appear right? Don't stress too much, there are other ways to still do what you love :maheart:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I also know that 2 girls kissing is considered sexy for straight guys for some reason :wimwim:
And yes, that totally helps. It was hilarious when I mentioned him kissing another guy :lisalaugh:
Well yes 2 straight girls making out is kinda hot ngl :wimwim:
He'll grow out of it lol :lisalaugh:
And yeah I can imagine he wouldn't be as open to kissing another guy :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's okay, maybe you would've gotten away with it but otherwise the consequences could be worse. Try not to focus on it :)

Is there no way you can continue in the specialty? Usually you should get another chance to appear right? Don't stress too much, there are other ways to still do what you love :maheart:
I can work in that domain but I can’t do pharmacy at university again in Switzerland
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I will turn 23 this year though 😂
So what? you can always have a young soul. And you really have time to think
I don't know what I will do in summer when I graduate my master :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread