- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
DefinitelyWell I clearly meant by spending more time together and wholesome stuff like that![]()
DefinitelyWell I clearly meant by spending more time together and wholesome stuff like that![]()
Couldn't be more obviousDefinitely![]()
Yes, especially coming from youCouldn't be more obvious![]()
Not my girlYes, especially coming from youhow is it working with your girl?
What if you're a straight girl and your boyfriend kisses another girl with no romantic/sexual intentionsIt would depend on context for me tbh. If there is no romantic or sexuals intentions behind it I don't know if I would really mind.
Well your special friendNot my girl
What if you're a straight girl and your boyfriend kisses another girl with no romantic/sexual intentions![]()
Not feeling too lucky rnWell your special friend![]()
No more daily lucky moments?Not feeling too lucky rn![]()
Maybe laterNo more daily lucky moments?![]()
Then you’re lucky, stop complainingMaybe later![]()
When did I complainThen you’re lucky, stop complaining![]()
HereWhen did I complain![]()
Not feeling too lucky rn![]()
But you did complainOnly coz you asked
Well, compared to youBut you did complain![]()
Well that’s a different storyWell, compared to you![]()
You're surely making up for it nowWell that’s a different storyI need to be lucky for the past years when I wasn’t
Ah yeah, working hard to compensateYou're surely making up for it now![]()
NorocAh yeah, working hard to compensateI bet you’re doing the same
![]()