- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
NorocNoroc![]()
NorocNoroc![]()
Oh no this time I meant it as just cheers/good fortuneNorocAre you drinking already?
Well still a good norocOh no this time I meant it as just cheers/good fortune
In a few hours I will![]()
Thank you
Coz you're in the threadwhy was I mentioned
Coz you're in the thread![]()
And watch Parasite, that's itand?
cuteAnd watch Parasite, that's it![]()
you‘re welcomeThanks![]()
I guess it could be harder to believe that there is no those, but if it's due to bet, some kind of game etc. I think it would still be fine.Not my girl
What if you're a straight girl and your boyfriend kisses another girl with no romantic/sexual intentions![]()
Well that's certainly specificI guess it could be harder to believe that there is no those, but if it's due to bet, some kind of game etc. I think it would still be fine.
Ayy that's the right approachI mean I wouldn't mind if my GF would kiss another girl.. if I'm in a room with those two alone
@Ozymandias![]()
i learned from the bestAyy that's the right approach![]()
Following in Kirito's footsteps, building that haremi learned from the best![]()