Do you consider yourself an artsy person? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

I'm an artistic person, I like to write/journal and I want to take up watercolor painting soon :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
do you read too?~ currently reading some but last book I finished which was last year was radio silence I recommend it:pandahappy:
I did a lot back in high school but unfortunately haven’t had the motivation lately. I wouldlike to pick up a new series soon though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 74
D

Deleted member 74

I did a lot back in high school but unfortunately haven’t had the motivation lately. I wouldlike to pick up a new series soon though
oo if you ever want recommendations feel free to ask me c: same I feel you
last year I read barely 4 thanks to bad motivation and libraries being closed but to at least go for 25-50 is the plan this year :sanapray:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
oo if you ever want recommendations feel free to ask me c: same I feel you
last year I read barely 4 thanks to bad motivation and libraries being closed but to at least go for 25-50 is the plan this year :sanapray:
Thank you!! And that’s really good to set a goal for yourself
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sure do! I make my own sigs and DPs (if you couldn't already tell by now lol), I write fanfics, and I paint with acrylics!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread