Do you consider yourself to be mature? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I'm decently mature, not here on the forums but in real life I think that I am a lot mature since I entered college and have had to do all of these things without others' help.
 
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
penis lol






this post contains more layers of depth than it seems, i promise
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Depends on who I'm with.

I can go from a charming and sophisticated British gentleman to immature nerd in seconds!
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
this is something that is hard to tell. depends on which aspects of life.
I do have to handle a lot of practical things and responsibilities - bills, taxes, taking care of others.
But I might be emotionally immature at times - too easily wind up, taking things a tad bit personally, reacting before thinking...

but I do enjoy my childlike nature, it has its benefits. I do get to enjoy the stupidest things in life that make me happy :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends on who I'm with.

I can go from a charming and sophisticated British gentleman to immature nerd in seconds!
:jenniesmug:
i never picture you with a british accent so man now i'm rethinking all of your posts :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i never picture you with a british accent so man now i'm rethinking all of your posts :lisalaugh:
Wait, didn't you know I was British?
:taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait, didn't you know I was British?
:taesip:
of course but i always read your posts in my mind as being with an american accent but the british makes some parts funnier

just picture my posts but with a valley girl accent sometimes and you'll see what i mean :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
of course but i always read your posts in my mind as being with an american accent but the british makes some parts funnier

just picture my posts but with a valley girl accent sometimes and you'll see what i mean :lisalaugh:
I like valley girl American accents! West coast right?

If you get British humour and sarcasm (which to be fair a lot of non-British people don't as our humour has multiple layers which can be difficult to read), then some of my posts might be even funnier. I'm not often serious, so if it seems like it on a rare occasion in one of my posts, it's because I've gone full sarcastic Brit.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like valley girl American accents! West coast right?

If you get British humour and sarcasm (which to be fair a lot of non-British people don't as our humour has multiple layers which can be difficult to read), then some of my posts might be even funnier. I'm not often serious, so if it seems like it on a rare occasion in one of my posts, it's because I've gone full sarcastic Brit.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
west coast indeed!
i'll have to read through your posts more carefully in the future :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
yes
sometimes too much to handle for some people
but they usually too imature themselves so they think i am annoying or whatever which i am pretty sure i am not
i am just fkin mature unlike them SOMETHING THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CAUSE NOT MATURE ENOUGH
:lisalaugh: :wimwim: :ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yyyyes...

No :wimwim:

I still laugh my head off when a ketchup bottle farts :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread