Sensitive Do you constantly monitor your physical appearance? (TW: talking about weight) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tend to look at myself in the mirror a lot just to check how I think my body looks. Also if I'm on zoom class and have to be on cam, I'm always looking at myself to make sure i don't look weird or too overweight etc. Sometimes it looks pretty ok but sometimes it feels like all of the flaws come to the surface at the same time. Maybe it's not the best idea to constantly be checking your appearance but it's become a bit of a habit for me.:nekosweat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not really, I am pretty conscious of how I look but I also don't put much effort into staying in shape lol. I guess as long as I don't look overweight, it's fine with me :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's a BIG habit for me. My boyfriend even notices it and thankfully he knows it's not because I'm a narcissist. I constantly look at my side profile to see if I look bloated or big. I check to see if my hair looks greasy or bad. I do the same thing with cameras or videos and have the tendency to mainly stare at myself.

I also monitor my weight a bit excessively.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's a BIG habit for me. My boyfriend even notices it and thankfully he knows it's not because I'm a narcissist. I constantly look at my side profile to see if I look bloated or big. I check to see if my hair looks greasy or bad. I do the same thing with cameras or videos and have the tendency to mainly stare at myself.

I also monitor my weight a bit excessively.
Yeah, I hope people don't think it's because I'm admiring myself it's the exact opposite :yolk:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I hope people don't think it's because I'm admiring myself it's the exact opposite :yolk:
I get worried it'll come across that way sometimes but I can't help it I need to make sure I don't look big or bloated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't care that much. As long as I feel healthy and not over weight I'm good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't care that much. As long as I feel healthy and not over weight I'm good.
Ayy this is basically me lol. I only worry if it starts to show otherwise I'm pretty much unbothered :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread