Do you cook or eat outside/takeout more? (1 Viewer)

?

  • Cook

    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Takeout

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love to cook. It‘s just way more comfortable to me and is cheaper than always ordering food
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I cook. I'm somehow into healthy food lately so I prefer to cook something nice at home. And it's way cheaper than ordering food. There are lots of quick meals you can cook at home :rjeat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I eat take out maybe one a week or once a two weeks. It's too expensive for me so I end up just cooking my meals most of the time. I usually do sth that will last couple days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Cooking but u don't enjoy it like i use to cause i'm usually tired after work Mon-Fri and sometimes i don't get home till 8. thats where the oven cook meals come in xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread