Do you cook? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,812
Reactions Received
47,960
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,924
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I can cook, maybe not super complicated stuff but I can cook and if I were left alone, I would live fine as long as I have vegetables and ingredients:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I know basic stuff. My boyfriend loves cooking so when we move together I want to learn from him
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Idk
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Wow
Reactions: IGURO
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,482
Reactions Received
9,486
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,181
Gender
Male
Yep because I don't eat convenience food. But most of the time I eat simply prepared fish or poultry dishes with salads, I don't like time-consuming or 'fancy' recipes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread