- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
I kinda always have this thing where i crush on users dp's it's silly but yeah lol
anyway here is my list and I'll show the pics of their dp's at the time.
@AnotherKpopTrash
so dazzling pretty angel omg, I'm falling badly for this dp!
next is the sexy lexi @lexusuwu mod (okay i just wanted to rhyme you arent really sexy)
i adore this dp, rose looks soo cute and.. god i could just stare at her, she is such a cutie i swear. totally crushing on this dp.
there was that dp from @Riasama but he/she changed it. But it was Yuju.
anyway who for you?? or is it only me lol
Edit - credit to @Tir also for the crushable rose dp too!
anyway here is my list and I'll show the pics of their dp's at the time.
@AnotherKpopTrash
so dazzling pretty angel omg, I'm falling badly for this dp!
next is the sexy lexi @lexusuwu mod (okay i just wanted to rhyme you arent really sexy)
i adore this dp, rose looks soo cute and.. god i could just stare at her, she is such a cutie i swear. totally crushing on this dp.
there was that dp from @Riasama but he/she changed it. But it was Yuju.
anyway who for you?? or is it only me lol
Edit - credit to @Tir also for the crushable rose dp too!
Last edited: