- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Here, I am not talking about having preference for some members, feeling neutral toward them or liking them less than the others.
No, I am really talking about someone who is in your bias group and that you dislike, even hate.
It’s not the case for me. I can’t stan even when I am feeling neutral to one member at least because of the emotional connection.
I had a conversation with someone who dislike one BTS member recently ( an OTP6) and I am still thinking about it a lot.
No, I am really talking about someone who is in your bias group and that you dislike, even hate.
It’s not the case for me. I can’t stan even when I am feeling neutral to one member at least because of the emotional connection.
I had a conversation with someone who dislike one BTS member recently ( an OTP6) and I am still thinking about it a lot.