Do you do DoorDash / GrubHub? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
btw not this being the only one of its kind so far - WOOHOO! lol

Anyway, title - also, what do you usually order from there?

I do both, depending on who's faster. I like to order from Mexican, Italian, Indian, and any other Asian restaurant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont- i usually go to pick it up myself :sanapray: the only time I'm not lazy is when its about food
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually order from the Asian food hall nearby. I don't usually choose delivery though. It's cheaper to apply coupons through those services and then choose the pick up option.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually order from the Asian food hall nearby. I don't usually choose delivery though. It's cheaper to apply coupons through those services and then choose the pick up option.
yeah, sometimes I'll go myself, too - my street intersects the main street in town, so there's a lot of restaurants within walking distance. Other times, it's either too late/dark out or too rainy. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I try not to use DoorDash or GrubHub because they're actually awful to restaurants.


It's just better if a restaurant offers delivery service to use in-house delivery or just pick up your own food.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread