Do you do gardening? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I cant but if I could, I wouldnt do more than plant the seeds and water them cuz bugs :runrunrun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We just call them onion leaves :haylul: and it counts :ankha:
We also call them green onions but I haven’t heard onion leaves as a name before :haylul: But it’s a reasonable name
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
We also call them green onions but I haven’t heard onion leaves as a name before :haylul: But it’s a reasonable name
Well green onions sounds like the onion itself is green :scree: I only know of pink and white ones :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well green onions sounds like the onion itself is green :scree: I only know of pink and white ones :lisalaugh:
To be fair the bulbs of green onions aren’t exactly normal onion sized though, they’re itty bitty bulbs :lisalaugh: Also I was about to say we don’t have pink onions but I realized that maybe our red onions are what you call pink, they are pinkish (though I’d consider them red purple more than anything).
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,401
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
sometimes i do during the summer but it's SUPER hot :pepecry1:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
uuuhhhh
i had a few plants to make my terrace look nicer
they didn't survive except for the palm trees.

Thing is, whenever I gave them water, it would rain for days, basically drowning them. When I decided to not give them water, we'd have a heat stroke and by the time i realized they needed water, they'd already be on their last few moments.

That being said, my sister manages to kill cacti so I'm better than her :pandatea:
 
D

Deleted member 74

I did gardening for two years? in hs, don't ask me why it was considered a sport haha
it was fun and relaxing, the gardener and I had many conversations while planting fruits and vegetables and flowers, and cleaning it up, she was so sweet~ c:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Last time I attempted such a thing, all my plants died lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread