Do you do Kpop choreographies? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I used to back in like 5 years... but first I quit due to studies and later I had a surgery which kept me from doing more.

Now I really miss those days and wanna start fresh but I have lost my skills (Not that I was Chungha before lol)

Idk where to start though. Preferably something easy yet catchy?
What songs have you tried before???
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
well.........easier songs(to me) is Playing with fire by blackpink and songs by twice are pretty easy(again, to me) and some songs by RV.........girl group dances are usually WAY MORE easier than male dances...........
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I do dance, yes. To any Kpop song recommended. I also make my own ^-^
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I "dance" :wimwim:
But for me the easiest would be Blackpink or Red Velvets songs, Boombayah is one of my favorites.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The only dance I've actively tried to learn is Ooh Aah by Twice. I was obsessed when I first heard it and the dance was so good. I still don't know what came over me to learn it because I can't dance at all :haylul:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Like a few key moves here and there... Expect by Girls Day, Piri by Dreamcatcher, Vivid by Heejin, Bet Bet by Nu'est, a lot more over the years. I kinda want to try my own choreo for Room Shaker by Ailee, because I feel like she could've hit harder on the beat drop.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I learn them all the time. The only problem is I have trouble balancing. I can do choruses though, and I learned Mic Drop and Hip
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
well.........easier songs(to me) is Playing with fire by blackpink and songs by twice are pretty easy(again, to me) and some songs by RV.........girl group dances are usually WAY MORE easier than male dances...........
Yea tbh i dont see myself dancing to boy groups anytime soon...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Like a few key moves here and there... Expect by Girls Day, Piri by Dreamcatcher, Vivid by Heejin, Bet Bet by Nu'est, a lot more over the years. I kinda want to try my own choreo for Room Shaker by Ailee, because I feel like she could've hit harder on the beat drop.
A dreamcatcher song omg 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I literally cannot dance but I’ve learned playing with fire and cheer up
Don’t remember any of it tho
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've learned bits and pieces from some but never finished learning the entire choreo. The one that I know the most of is Come and See Me by AOA. I would like to learn a lot of dances but it takes me like an hour just to learn the first 10 seconds of the dance.

:nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread