Do you do Selca Days on Twitter? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And for which fandoms?

I used to do it for every group I stan, but lately I've been lagging in that department. I do still do ARMY Selca Day from time to time, though.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You stop that :chickill:
@Vikki I agree with Lex - in fact, I dare you to post for at least ONE Selca Day this month and see the reactions you get. :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki I agree with Lex - in fact, I dare you to post for at least ONE Selca Day this month and see the reactions you get. :)
Well superm selca day just ended so i have to wait for the next one it seems :pikasmart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well superm selca day just ended so i have to wait for the next one it seems :pikasmart:
Awwwwww c'mon, beautiful! Don't make me start obnoxiously belting out the Pentagon song!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*sings* WITH NO REGARD TO TIME AND PLACE / IN MY HEAD IT'S ONLY YOUUUUUU
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't have twitter so obviously no but even if i used it then i wouldn't do selca days. i don't really have a problem with showing my face on the internet but as far as i know there you should make your photo look similar to an idol's photo and i am way too lazy for that :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i don't have twitter so obviously no but even if i used it then i wouldn't do selca days. i don't really have a problem with showing my face on the internet but as far as i know there you should make your photo look similar to an idol's photo and i am way too lazy for that :jisoosmh:
same girl... but I am not good for selfies
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I used to back in 2016/2017 for Block B. I eventually got tired because now people fight for likes and who has the best concept/aesthetic which is annoying.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve never done it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread