Do you do well under pressure or stress? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I get really nervous, but can still function relatively normally under pressure. Same with stress, but I'd say it's a lot harder for me to ignore stress.​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not that good, I get anxious and I like being left alone if I am under pressure to finish something before a deadline for example
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Very good with both.
Im completely the opposite when I have time to spare or nothing to do, depression and insecurity set in deep when I'm not doing something.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
No, and having anxiety in general makes it worse :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
125
Reactions Received
217
Location
Jihyo's Queendom
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
ARMY/DIVE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I do pretty well under pressure or stress. If there's no deadline or stress involved, I panic and that's a stressing thing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread