Do you draw using pen? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I rarely do since I like perfection and I cant erase mistakes if i use a pen :oliviakek:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
i used to draw with glitter gel pens and it was so fun.... must return...
I HAVE THOSE :jisoosmh: i dont like it tho cuz when i try taking pics of them paper, its too shiny and reflects white at all angles :oliviakek:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I HAVE THOSE :jisoosmh: i dont like it tho cuz when i try taking pics of them paper, its too shiny and reflects white at all angles :oliviakek:
YEAH :oliviakek: what i would do to color it in was just color it enough to get some ink out then smudge it in to fill in the lines. so it wasnt that much ink to make it super shiny but blended/soaked into the paper made it less shiny. but i still took vids with a light instead of pictures just to show how sparkly it was LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
YEAH :oliviakek: what i would do to color it in was just color it enough to get some ink out then smudge it in to fill in the lines. so it wasnt that much ink to make it super shiny but blended/soaked into the paper made it less shiny. but i still took vids with a light instead of pictures just to show how sparkly it was LOL
:letitfry: oooh sounds like a much cooler idea!!! I would just do it with my finger :wimwim:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
yeah thats what i did to smudge it :oliviakek: got messy but it was fun!!!
My hands get all glittery which is cool :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I use a pen to draw

but stopped because I hated my drawings
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hv used a pen to draw but hvnt in a long while. I tried to learn how to draw comics with a technical pen but preferred charcoal or pastels. Hvnt touched any drawing/art materials in yrs tho.
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Hell no. Way caught in drawing with pencil first.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread