Do you easily find people handsome/pretty/attractive? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
On a personal level of i would totally date them or want to know them based on their appearance
vs
on a level of they are good looking but i won't date them

I consider a lot of people to be goodlooking but rarely want to date them or would want to know them better
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
mmm so so? I can find someone pretty without being necessarily attracted
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Everyone is so ugly :reallysadcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not really. A lot of the guys I see aren't really my type tbh :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really. A lot of the guys I see aren't really my type tbh :wimwim:
i think it's better that way, otherwise you'd be like me and having a crush on a guy for the duration of a plane ride :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and lexus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Honestly yes, a hundred percent. I can see an idol and think they aren't attractive and then suddenly I find them beautiful/handsome and so on and so forth.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not in the slightest.
I don't have a standard of beauty generally do there's no physical attraction type I can really focus on.
It's kinda like I just see face, clothes etc that's it.
I have to physically have a conversation with someone to get any hint of attraction, even then its scarce.
Kinda annoying but it is what it is for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I find a lot of people attractive but don’t really have a desire to date. I like admiring from afar :ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I find a lot of my guy friends attractive, but I don't want to date them either.
Though when I was younger like in middle school I easily had crush on every good looking guy that I see. Some of those guys were already in their 20s also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oh really? which girl do you find to be the most your style then? :susPepe:
Yes really,... I mean I could find a few boys pretty but that's rare enough :naeunstare:
Jiho, Mina, Ayami Nakajo, Nana Komatsu, Marie Iitoyo, Mika Ichinose, Miyu Fukuda,... :sanapray:

but my wifey might be Nanasemaru or Yui Kobayashi :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread