- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,810
- Reactions Received
- 47,933
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,162
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I never heard of tahtNever heard of it. Ive only heard of glucose syrup
Never heard of it. Ive only heard of glucose syrup
Exactly my questionSyrup ? There's glucose syrup ?![]()
Exactly my questionnever heard of it before
I never heard of taht![]()
I think there’s a range of products that can be called glucose syrup, but the one I’m most familiar with is it being a form of dextrose. The only reason I’m familiar with it at all is because my cousin lacked enzymes to digest most sugars growing up (lactose, fructose, sucrose, ect) so if she wanted something sweet it would have to be with glucose syrup because dextrose she had the enzymes to digestSyrup ? There's glucose syrup ?![]()
Oh here in India we aren't really familiar with glucose syrups, the most common glucose product we know is the powdered oneI think there’s a range of products that can be called glucose syrup, but the one I’m most familiar with is it being a form of dextrose. The only reason I’m familiar with it at all is because my cousin lacked enzymes to digest most sugars growing up (lactose, fructose, sucrose, ect) so if she wanted something sweet it would have to be with glucose syrup because dextrose she had the enzymes to digest
The glucose syrup my cousin used wasnt glucose at all I don’t think. Iirc she couldn’t digest glucose either, only dextroseOh here in India we aren't really familiar with glucose syrups, the most common glucose product we know is the powdered one
Why you posting cocaine here?Basically powdered sugar with vitamins and minerals,
![]()
I guess it's Dextrose vitamine powder (Glucon-D?). I don't like it, it's too sweet. I eat bananas (or drink a banana milk shake) when I need an energy boost.Never heard of it. Ive only heard of glucose syrup