Do you enjoy cleaning? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I find it therapeutic and satisfying at times, and nightmarish at other times
Also I don't like it when people tell me to clean because it makes me want to clean less :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m with you on it. Sometimes I hate it, but other times I am enjoying it. I generally hate living in dirt, but my desk is definitely one huge mess that I call "creative workplace" or whatever bullsh*t I believe people want to hear. If you want to die, you can try touching it :D.
But I hate when people leave dust or empty bottles laying around. That´s disgusting and don´t even get me started on socks or underwear, blah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I´m with you on it. Sometimes I hate it, but other times I am enjoying it. I generally hate living in dirt, but my desk is definitely one huge mess that I call "creative workplace" or whatever bullsh*t I believe people want to hear. If you want to die, you can try touching it :D.
But I hate when people leave dust or empty bottles laying around. That´s disgusting and don´t even get me started on socks or underwear, blah.
my desk too is a place where i put everything i'm too lazy to put away, therefore now i do my homework on my bed :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
my desk too is a place where i put everything i'm too lazy to put away, therefore now i do my homework on my bed :haylul:
It is just ... I NEED IT WHERE IT IS :D. I live covered in pieces of paper because I always forget everything so I need to note everything down, but I´m trying to use OneNote or some other apps so that I am bettering myself :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Yili
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I don't really like cleaning, but I love organizing. Especially if I have room to be creative about it, or if its a real challenge~
And I fEELL YOU when it comes to people telling me to clean lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Yili
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i love cleaning and i stress organize often :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yep, it's very calming but also im very weird about it.. I have to claen everything once I start cleaning my place....if I don't it will linger in my head and annoy me until I do..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread