do you enjoy sightseeing (1 Viewer)

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,616
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
when you’re traveling, do you like to just wander around the city you’re in, snap pics, basically go with the flow rather than plan the trip :pepelook:

i enjoy doing both tbh, i plan the trips when im going out of the country and in it im just like yeah let’s go everywhere:joyslay:
 
D

Deleted member 74

I do, I like taking some pictures to remember the sights I see or planning places to go to
but I tend to enjoy wandering and taking in the surroundings more~
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We (I say we because it's my parents who take me - I don't have a car) usually plan ahead for vacations so we know what to expect, but I love sightseeing, especially in a scenic area like the Grand Canyon or the Rocky Mountains (I've been to both btw lol). I'm also a huge picture-taker - I have a treasure trove of vacation pics on my computer!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread