do you ever feel a little bad about unstanning a group? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It’s EXO. They are/were ( I don’t even know anymore) my UB from 2012 to early 2018. But now I am less excited about their activities and it’s not because the members are enlisting. I feel like that since last year.

Kyungsoo would probably remain my number one though.
well, Exo has been a group for a long time so I understand why you may have lost interest. it's hard to keep up with a group that's been around for such a long time. also its probably way harder for the members to have group comebacks considering there are already members who enlisted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
well, Exo has been a group for a long time so I understand why you may have lost interest. it's hard to keep up with a group that's been around for such a long time. also its probably way harder for the members to have group comebacks considering there are already members who enlisted.
Yes. And all the members that I prefer are temporarily or forever gone like Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan. Only Chen is still there for now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread