Do you ever feel lonely on forums? (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Ever just feel like you never get tagged and you barely see red at the top right of your screen?

Never get enough follows profile posts or general notice.

I.. sometimes.



Jk never felt lonely on a forum before. I never really had any friends which may seem weird but from 2013-17 I rarely ever got any pms. Nobody added me to group chats. I got one invite from 2013-19.. literally .. 1... that was kyutiemir, I mean true I hate group chats and they make me anxious but they dont know that! On OH I pmd a totally of like 5 users.. next to nobody. Despite having thousands of threads. Nobody has ever offered their discord to me. I remember my friend kyutiemir told me that users were intimidated of me or smthg in 2014. But pfft. I'm not.

And do I feel lonely on these forums? Have I ever?.

No, not yet. Idk why I just dont I'm more interested in the forum activity than anything. Like how many users and stuff are online. Trending threads. I care for that.

Wbu?

 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I know that feeling. It may seem hard but the best way to change that is to start something yourself. Invite someone to a groupchat; someone's gotta start them anyway. I wouldn't be in my GC if @Ireneisbaee hadn't invited me to join. It's kinda tough and may seem like you're being annoying but the best way to get to know people is to just insert yourself into things and try to start it yourself
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male


I recommend this whole video. If it's too long, because it's 17 minutes, atleast watch from 4:10 until he finishes the story, around 5:45.
Hahahaha thats so true tho. We all wait for them cause we dont wanna be clingy they're doing the same!

I did pm a user here first hehe and I think we will be good friends. You know who you are ;)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A little... Although I wouldn't call it lonely I just wonder sometimes if anyone has ever considered me more than just an acquaintance on forums. I won't hate it if I never make close friends on forums, especially since it would be mainly my fault that I don't have close friends because I could make the effort to talk to others I just don't because I feel like I'll annoy the heck out of them lol.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I used to be, since I always wait for people to come to me, but !!! I’ve improved!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
NEVER

actually yes because no matter which forums I go to there are never any Carats and I pledged not to join stan twitter :pepecry2:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread