Do you ever feel lonely on forums? (2 Viewers)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i randomly message ppl
but i do feel happy when i see a lot of notifications :llama_noooo:
NEVER

actually yes because no matter which forums I go to there are never any Carats and I pledged not to join stan twitter :pepecry2:
im BG trash, spam with me!!:queen::queen:
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, although I think I'm good about not letting it bother me for too long.

On Forum A, for example, it took me several months before I was able to make any friends. But even then, I felt my presence was often overlooked despite my consistent activity and socializing, and I had been excluded several times on a variety of different things by my fellow Stans.

On Forum B, for example, I've only been around for a few months, but was much luckier this time as someone invited me early on to have fun with their group. They've really taken a liking to me and have included me in many things thus far! I'm still a total nugu on the forum itself, though. Perhaps it will change in time...

And then my final example, here—K-Pop Source—I don't really know anyone yet and haven't made any new friends, but at least everyone has been nice! So, I'm optimistic. Same goes for Forum B, though; I'm hoping the more I contribute and what not, the more likely it will be that I'll be noticed. Not to put the pressure on anyone else, exactly! I know I could reach other to others, too... You know what I mean, though?
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
As a side note, I know it's not a forum, but I've got no damn clue how people make new friends on Twitter. Acquaintances and friends I've made on forums that know my Twitter account don't even reply or like anything of mine on Twitter about 75% of the time.

???
share memes & keep spamming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread