Sensitive Do you ever feel too overwhelmed to talk to someone? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t mean purposely not talking to someone to just be rude, but basically when your feeling too exhausted, overwhelmed and anxious to even try to keep a conversation going so you just say as little as possible to keep yourself as calm as you can…
I guess to better explain how it is for me is it feels like I’m being slowly suffocated when I’m being talked to and the times I try to respond to hopefully not be rude I’m extremely shaky and talking really fast. And then when the person continues to add to the conversation I again feel so suffocated and just want to run away to be able to relax. It honestly feels like my body is just barely keeping me from having a panic attack. This all only usually happens to me after a lot of stress, and I think it’s from the trip I went on with my mom, it was all extremely stressful and the only time it wasn’t was when we were at our airbnb. I think it’s all just catching up to me but I feel like all I have to do is drop a pen and I’ll crack.
:jisoosmh:
I wanna add that I am fine… Or I will be fine in a few days once this passes but I suppose I just needed to talk about it and i have nowhere else to do that.:nekosweat:

​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Sometimes, I just feel like what I say isn't important or considered 'relevant' to the conversation.. I've been shut down multiple times for my input being not 'relevant' to the gc/convo and it's.. something. Not to mention the whole "If it's about '____' don't say anything" It makes it hard to talk/interact with people because of this.

+

when people assume you're self-centered, because you're always 'loud' or you always try and get their attention. Like, no. I just can't read social cues lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I struggle to talk to people because I feel like I'm too boring or a burden so I just don't talk. Or I'm too emotionally exhausted to talk to anyone. That's why often I'll look like I'm online but ain't saying anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t had it to that extent, I do sometimes feel overwhelmed and a little panicky in social situations which is hard. I really hope you get through this soon though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread