- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,939
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
maybe try looking at ur watch history? (it might be there but sometimes it's not there for some reason..)I found a vid and now I cant find it again![]()
did you watch it? it could be in your watch historyI found a vid and now I cant find it again![]()
JINX! I owe you a soda (it's a '90s thing lol)maybe try looking at ur watch history? (it might be there but sometimes it's not there for some reason..)
I used incognitodid you watch it? it could be in your watch history
oy... that is a problem! do you remember any of the words in the title?I used incognito![]()
I do but no matter how I worded it and searched, i didnt get it, the youtuber was a guy named Mario apparentlyoy... that is a problem! do you remember any of the words in the title?
watch some of his videos, maybe you'll come across the one you watched?I do but no matter how I worded it and searched, i didnt get it, the youtuber was a guy named Mario apparentlybut I only found 1 youtuber with that name and I cant figure out if itd the same one
I will try itwatch some of his videos, maybe you'll come across the one you watched?
It sucks more when you have enough information to give it and it still didnt give the result u wantedyes and it sucks especially when the search function doesn't help me find it![]()