Do you ever get anxious when you order food? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Another thing that I used to get anxious doing, but have since grown out of :wimwim:
I still remember my dad forcing a young anxious me to order the family food at a Popeyes though. I low-key hated him for it back then, but if I think about it now it's probably because he was also anxious?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Nova

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Yeah, I usually have someone else do it for me. 🤡
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
not at sit-in restaurants but i do over the phone
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread