Do you ever get nervous when someone reviews your work? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
In my class we're currently reviewing people's answers to a question and explaining why they're right/wrong. Luckily the answers are anonymous, but right now they're reviewing mine and it's so awkward because half of the class thinks the answer is good while the teacher thinks it's wrong, and I also think my answer is wrong but it's still weird because everyone is looking at and discussing something I wrote :pepecry2:


Do you get nervous when people look at or judge your work?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I get very nervous about people reviewing my writing, art, or my singing.
They are all things I'm considered to be somewhat good at but as a result, I get super terrified for people to see my stuff and judge it. Because like what if it's REALLY bad.

:nekosweat: :nekosweat: :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread