Do you ever intentionally mispronounce lyrics? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I absolutely do it all the time. I literally destroy songs by completely singing different stuff.
E.G.
"Lamborghinni doo suicide" - korean
"Ramborgini door sewer slide" - my version

There's also a part of Kang Daniel's WAVES where he says
"Sonagi sonagi" - korean
"sonagini sonagini" - my version

Chung Ha's Snapping
"Snapping" - korean
"Schnappen" - my version

MCND - Ice Age
"Ice Age" - korean(english but I mean the korean way of saying it)
"Ice Agieeee" - my version

There are other situations I just can't remember rn.

I also often go and sing songs in a totally different accent or anything else possible to possibly destroy the song while making it fun for me.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always make up nonsense for this OP, I don't know Japanese anyway so :pikasmart:

also i just realized this is in the korean section, well koreans like attack on titan too ok :pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Not mispronounce but definitely make up lyrics

"Sweet Crazy Love" by Loona OEC
Sweet move move move umjigyeoga = Sweet moo moo moo just like a cow
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Not mispronounce but definitely make up lyrics

"Sweet Crazy Love" by Loona OEC
Sweet move move move umjigyeoga = Sweet moo moo moo just like a cow
That's what I'm talking about :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread