Do you ever know something is probably not happening but you’re too scared it’ll happen? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I swear it feels like my stitches are getting ripped apart but I know that that’s basically definitely not happening. Still feels like it for something reason though :dubueh:
And for those wondering it’s felt like that since I could feel my knee again and I’ve looked at the stitches since then and they’re very much in place. I’ll look again ofc when I change the gauze stuff again soon too.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i can't think of anything specific but ik exactly what ur talking abt
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
I swear it feels like my stitches are getting ripped apart but I know that that’s basically definitely not happening. Still feels like it for something reason though :dubueh:
And for those wondering it’s felt like that since I could feel my knee again and I’ve looked at the stitches since then and they’re very much in place. I’ll look again ofc when I change the gauze stuff again soon too.
Im Worried my Ex will Go after my Bf cause my bf tried to punch him for me cause my ex was horrible, my bf he faked punched him and my ex's stupid friends came to his house and threw his head against the door frame and left and asked this guy who i knew for my Bf's last name last year before the last days of school
even though he plays the stupid card and acts like he's never seen my bf in his damn life like b!+#
im worried one of these days he will come beat him up or something, ik it wont happen tho cause im always around my bf, i walk him to his homeroom cause my exs homeroom is in the same area as my bf's and im worried that if i don't my ex will do something to him
ik it wont happen but my over dramatic ass brain likes to imagine sh!t
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,568
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
Im Worried my Ex will Go after my Bf cause my bf tried to punch him for me cause my ex was horrible, my bf he faked punched him and my ex's stupid friends came to his house and threw his head against the door frame and left and asked this guy who i knew for my Bf's last name last year before the last days of school
even though he plays the stupid card and acts like he's never seen my bf in his damn life like b!+#
im worried one of these days he will come beat him up or something, ik it wont happen tho cause im always around my bf, i walk him to his homeroom cause my exs homeroom is in the same area as my bf's and im worried that if i don't my ex will do something to him
ik it wont happen but my over dramatic ass brain likes to imagine sh!t
damn everything ok mate?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
damn everything ok mate?
Yeah
i just over worry about sh!t and always imagine things that likely will not happen
i dont wanna take my chances tho, cause my ex was in school boxing and works out a ton
he knows how to beat someone up, which worries me for my bfs safety.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread