do you ever like try to space out the time that you take to post threads? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Like, I try not to post a bunch of threads in a row but with the card game it's kinda rough since this time is super inactive and I gotta post 3 threads lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nope I don't try to space it out. I think most people know that others are posting threads to get cards and I'd rather just get them over with
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread