Do you ever lose interest in kpop? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've lost interest quite often before, but this kind feels kinda permanent? I don't know, I've really stopped seeing it as a fandom type thing and more as a "it's just music" type of ordeal... I only really listen to a select few artists at this point and honestly being very involved in the kpop fandom as a whole is just tiring, so i guess that could be the reason I'm losing interest?​
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I've lost interest quite often before, but this kind feels kinda permanent? I don't know, I've really stopped seeing it as a fandom type thing and more as a "it's just music" type of ordeal... I only really listen to a select few artists at this point and honestly being very involved in the kpop fandom as a whole is just tiring, so i guess that could be the reason I'm losing interest?​
I hear you man, that’s what I been going through for a least a year now. Well time will come when you just see K-pop declines from your interest.
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. I only properly stan 2 groups now. I don’t listen to kpop as much anymore, not just my stan groups. and it’s been a process the last few months where I’ve slowly been unstanning groups I’ve lost interest in that I used to love
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hear you man, that’s what I been going through for a least a year now. Well time will come when you just see K-pop declines from your interest.
I think since most people take kpop so seriously, we're bound to fall out of it one way or another.
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah. I only properly stan 2 groups now. I don’t listen to kpop as much anymore, not just my stan groups. and it’s been a process the last few months where I’ve slowly been unstanning groups I’ve lost interest in that I used to love
It's really tiring to keep up with all of it so i feel you there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yep
I feel kpop has lost its spark for me. It’s just not exciting anymore
It's really lost its overall appeal for me tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, I have a on again off again thing with Kpop. Like how I just came back after an exact year hiatus XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well, I have a on again off again thing with Kpop. Like how I just came back after an exact year hiatus XD
Was it lack of interest for you? Or something else?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Was it lack of interest for you? Or something else?
Hm, I think it was mostly me meeting my bestie tbh XD I was too enthralled with him to even think of K-pop. Not that I'm no longer enthralled because I always will be, but I've decided to give K-pop some love again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Hm, I think it was mostly me meeting my bestie tbh XD I was too enthralled with him to even think of K-pop. Not that I'm no longer enthralled because I always will be, but I've decided to give K-pop some love again.
that makes sense. I'm glad youre able to enjoy it again
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
superm is really keeping you going, huh
Not really, they would if they ever had comebacks but they don’t. It’s a lot of NCT keeping me going tbh :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Not really, they would if they ever had comebacks but they don’t. It’s a lot of NCT keeping me going tbh :lisalaugh:
nct is hot so i can get behind that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread