Do you ever nearly drop your phone from being too tired? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday I wanted to finish my thread about a US interstate before going to sleep, but decided to call it a night when I fell asleep for second and nearly dropped my phone :lisalaugh: At that point, I decided I should just finish in the morning. At least it’s better than that time I fell asleep driving for a second? That was definitely a lot more dangerous
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and dnb

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
All the time at work, i doze off in meetings and my team leader has that annoying side eye whenever it happens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Yep and my parents havr literally scared the crap out of me with their phones falling
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread