- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Yesterday I went to re-showing of IU's 2022 14th Anniversary concert The Golden Hour. I bought the ticket like 2 weeks ago and spent 2 weeks beating myself up because it felt like such a waste to drive to another state to sit in a theater after I'd already purchased a copy of the concert. I could sit at home more comfortable and watch it for free. Even though I could have I didn't watch it because I didn't want to spoil the showing at the theater *if I went*. Also, I had a lot of anxiety about going by myself. So I ended up going and promising myself to not be anxious and enjoy myself. The second the concert started playing the world was perfect. Seeing the concert on a big screen was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IU is so amazing! If it hadn't only been playing one time I would have purchased tickets to every showing until I absolutely had to go home. I can neither confirm nor deny if I cried during the concert... 
After words I had an amazing meal!
There was enough food to feed four people! It was amazing. I tried fish cakes for the first time. I always thought the idea sounded disgusting but they are delicious! I generally don't like mushrooms but even thoughts were amazing. Always try things you don't like or sound gross. You might be surprised. Then I went to a mall and did some shopping. It was such an amazing day.
After words I had an amazing meal!
There was enough food to feed four people! It was amazing. I tried fish cakes for the first time. I always thought the idea sounded disgusting but they are delicious! I generally don't like mushrooms but even thoughts were amazing. Always try things you don't like or sound gross. You might be surprised. Then I went to a mall and did some shopping. It was such an amazing day.