Do you ever struggle to pick a layout? (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've been wanting a new aesthetic lately but I can't decide on what I want or what theme to go for :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sometimes it can occur.

I am so stubborn to keep the same layout.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes there's so many options sometimes
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
see so many options decision paralysis and all that
instead the OP could resort back to the default look lol
I would never go to default :runaway:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sometimes I spend hours looking for the right profile picture or signature. Other times I just give up and use no pfp. I struggle with staying loyal to one layout so I'm always changing it
:jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread