do you ever think of.......... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
all the wasted potential? your own, or in general...... all the talent and ability, all the good that could have been but never was.. I'm sitting here right now, thinking that somewhere, something went very wrong and it's such a shame for me and this world I could have done more for..... idk if you will understand what I mean, guys....... :nekosweat: but if you do..... what potential do you think you have? in a perfect world where things work out and dreams come true, who would you be right now and what would you be doing.....? I think I'd be creating, writing, lots and lots, and helping people, animals, the planet......
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I may or may not have wasted my potential for saving the atmosphere. I was going to go study for a university degree that was about saving the environment and using clean technologies and such. And I really believe in that and would like to learn about it too but in the end my road sent me towards video game design. It's such a... different turn. One might help the entire world while the other might distract the entire world with fun games and such... So it's somewhat wasted tho I still do want to learn about it so if I ever become a masochist I might just get a degree in both :haylul:

Besides that I could have continued training basketball and gone to America or smn but I hated that so not as wasted as some would think.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Uh kinda? I would like to use my skills more and not rly waste them, but at the moment i'm quite happy as i still got a job that fits to my education somewhat so it's not all wasted. I'd still like to do studies on societal issues etc. in the future, since that's pretty much what my education is, but at the moment I think i'm pretty content.

I'd like to use my potential to help animals more though, i just find it hard to contribute sometimes, since lot of needed help is just monetary :jisoosmh: I was thinking of becoming foster home, but my dog doesn't like others animals that much- she tolerates them but avoids and acts unhappy so better not.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Uh kinda? I would like to use my skills more and not rly waste them, but at the moment i'm quite happy as i still got a job that fits to my education somewhat so it's not all wasted. I'd still like to do studies on societal issues etc. in the future, since that's pretty much what my education is, but at the moment I think i'm pretty content.

I'd like to use my potential to help animals more though, i just find it hard to contribute sometimes, since lot of needed help is just monetary :jisoosmh: I was thinking of becoming foster home, but my dog doesn't like others animals that much- she tolerates them but avoids and acts unhappy so better not.
aw you care about animals, what a beautiful soul you are 😍
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
aw you care about animals, what a beautiful soul you are 😍
Ofc, i have always liked animals and had them :)

I have been wanting to get another dog too, but probably not while i have Milona, as I don't think she would get used to that. Better just to take care of her now.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have the potential to be smart but a lot of shit happened and I wasn't able to focus on school and stuff enough :nekosweat:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have the potential to be smart but a lot of shit happened and I wasn't able to focus on school and stuff enough :nekosweat:
same...... well I still think I'd be a dumb dumb, but I could have had a better job or do something more important at least. Sucks when life gets in the way like that, especially at a young age when you can't really help things but truthfully if I just tried harder I could do more even now (don't wanna make excuses..)
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, others see it too when they look at me and then get to know me, my life just didn't go the way I wanted it to, alot things were out of my control back then . I just take what I have now and run with it, that's all I can really do and I'm pretty fine with it. It's better than it was, but not the best it could be.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I had potential in digital media design once upon a time, but let that go, since I hated one of my teachers.
She would legit get up me for being late all the time (which can't be helped, since there is only one bus into town)

She also called me a liar to my face and wouldn't let me take phone calls out either.
I should have reported her tbh, but I didn't want the drama.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
All the time.

I should have focused more on planning my life in the past, because life is short.

I hope I still can achieve lots of stuff though.


Just because I haven't done something yet doesn't mean I can't do it in the future :pikasmart:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think yeah. I feel like I was standing in my own way with connecting to people and had walls up too much during school days. I also always was so shy tho that has luckily got better
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread