Do you EVER Think You don't know how to.... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Properly annotate and highlight important information in textbooks?
I feel like I go overboard anytime I highlight things because I think everything is important.

For example:
Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 2.21.14 PM.png


I'm not even done reading this paragraph yet but dang I feel like I am doing too much.
Do any of you have a rule of thumb for how you highlight or decide whats important?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yes I did - never created any rules though. I used to underline what seemed important then highlight what was more important. Which still ended up being everything anyway.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes I did - never created any rules though. I used to underline what seemed important then highlight what was more important. Which still ended up being everything anyway.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander


Learning to take notes like this changed my life. It's fast, it shows how the ideas are connected and extremely simple. It also visually helps your mind trace the memory pathways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread