- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
For me it’s for my grandmother, I’ll put the rest in a spoiler if someone wants to avoid reading about it
I’m always down to be annoyed at her because she does and says many questionable things. But in this case, she was upset that my uncle said the US was the only country that fought Nazi Germany and then my grandma proceeded to ask me if that’s what they teach us in school. It’s obviously not, and a bit eh that she decided that because one American is uneducated that everyone in the country was taught blatantly and obviously incorrect history in school, but given that her grandfather died in Berlin fighting the Nazis I can understand where some of the anger about erasure if that may come from. She still sucks for other reasons though 