Do you ever want to go to sleep…. (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But you have to do something first? And you don’t want to do that thing so you keep pushing it off even though you’ll have to do it anyways, thereby just making yourself more and more tired? That seems to be a weirdly common issue with me :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
By mentally tormenting yourself with a task you don't want to do?! :ChaeNo:
Well my bladder doesn’t care whether I want to go to the bathroom or not, if I don’t go it won’t decide “okay let’s wait until tomorrow morning” so I don’t have much of a choice :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Well my bladder doesn’t care whether I want to go to the bathroom or not, if I don’t go it won’t decide “okay let’s wait until tomorrow morning” so I don’t have much of a choice :haylul:
Go now so you don't have to rush in the morning :ChaeNo:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,470
Reactions Received
55,245
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,851
That means I have to put on all the stuff back onto my knee, and I’m lazy :coronawimwim:
hey that rhymed lol
vikki's a poet and doesn't she know it

oh well I guess you just have to pray that you don't start thinking about water dripping or waterfalls or the like - I mean what kind of monster would deliberately try to piss off another person
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I just realized I'm currently guilty of this. I have to work tomorrow so I did all my laundry today. I have a mountain of it on my bed to fold and put away... :jisoono: I'll pay someone 20 bucks to come do it for me!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I'm glad my bladder is well trained :jenniesmug:


Anywho I do definitely do this for other things though! Sometimes I end up hitting a second wind and sometimes I just make myself miserable it's 50/50
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Yes especially when it comes to cleaning chores I tend to fall asleep.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread