Do you ever… (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have bad experiences with a company but get too lazy to check out the competitors? :hmmm:
I always say I’ll find a new place to print photos but get lazy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,278
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I hated my internet service provider but was like "welp, this is my life" until a new internet servicer provider moved into the area and literally knocked on my door and offered to buy out my contract lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread