Do you feel confident wearing hats? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I love the style of hats but I can't see it working on myself. I love beanies and baseball caps but my hair is usually a problem - I don't know how to style it and normally it looks weird.

Any tips?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm jealous of people who can pull off caps
I know right they are so useful blocking sun, hiding bad hair days and fit with most casual clothes
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Day1
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
No idea how your hair actually is like but I would say long straight hair is perfect for pulling off any kind of hat

1621197085868.png


My hair is also long and straight and I wear beret and bucket hats like... everyday lol. More because we have a dress code to "cover hair a bit" and I'm not bothering with that duh, so I wear hats instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No idea how your hair actually is like but I would say long straight hair is perfect for pulling off any kind of hat

1621197085868.png


My hair is also long and straight and I wear beret and bucket hats like... everyday lol. More because we have a dress code to "cover hair a bit" and I'm not bothering with that duh, so I wear hats instead.
What does cover your hair a bit even mean :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and SnowWhite

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont feel confident wearing them but I feel less UNconfident wearing them because I have a big forehead lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I look awful in hats :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread