do you feel guilty.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. after spending money..??

I do because I honestly do waste a lot of money, it's true..... stuff I don't need or end up not using, stuff I throw/give away.. I mean it's my own money that I made on my own but still...... my father has always been a huge cheapskate so I guess maybe that's why I have this feeling lol

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't use my own money. I use tax payers money. So in a way I am wasting their money.
Even though it's there to use to make my life somewhat normal.

I never felt guilty because it's never my money.
Hasn't been since 2007.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Kinda but not when I buy things I need though. Although it's not guilt I feel more so irritation but it passes in a minute or so, I barely buy anything I don't need.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes, usually only when it's on myself though. I know it's my money and whatnot but I guess I always feel bad to treat myself sometimes and then nothing for anyone else. I always feel like I have to buy something for everyone when I get myself something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yes. But I also feel good if I know I will really use it a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread