- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
everyone always answers them religiously. what are you talking about?!It does as no one is interested in my music related threads![]()
Where did you see answers for my Japanese bopseveryone always answers them religiously. what are you talking about?!
fair enough, but I have always gave a listen to those you tagged me into, but it just wasn´t my style. however, I am glad to give everything a chance.Where did you see answers for my Japanese bops![]()
Cutefair enough, but I have always gave a listen to those you tagged me into, but it just wasn´t my style. however, I am glad to give everything a chance.
but you need to listen to my 4555145842 recommendations :DI never pay attention so idk![]()
I pay attention to what YOU talk to me about. With everyone else we talk about weird stuffbut you need to listen to my 4555145842 recommendations :D
considering the forum´s theme is music ... it could be :DYeah, but I don't think it's a bad thing