do you feel like the protagonist of your life? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. are you someone who writes the pages of their story as they please, a person who takes the reins of their life and dictates the path..? or do you feel powerless, like you're basically just a bystander in your own life..?

if my life was an anime, I think I would be that type of character that everyone calls useless and hates lol.. I feel like I'm just standing on the side and watching things happen to me.. feels like I'm too lost, even paralyzed.. everything feels like a hazy bad dream blehh..

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Always powerless. Things are out my hands and I don't know what to do about it.
Been stuck in a rut for a number of years now tbh.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
In a very straightforward way yes, since my life is through my own perspective and everything I do is connected only through myself.
i don't just follow someone else's path so in that sense i am the main character of my own life
but i don't think that makes me important in some grand sense
it's just a side effect of my existence
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I am that annoying character people wish wasn't part of the story tbh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread