do you feel loved and appreciated? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I do. I have my moments when I would like to feel it more, especially because I am kinda lonely now with all my friends leaving due to the coronavirus, other friends from home moved to UK but I can't see them because of the virus... I only have one close person actually here. Of course, I still talk to my parents and friends and they love me, but it's not the same.

Also, I hope you are gonna feel better compa. Even if I am not on discord, you can always reach me on insta if u need someone to talk to
yeah your situation is difficult. you must worry a lot about those back home. Things really have changed.

I know compa :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you are def. my favorite and bestest mother :irenecrazy:
but I love you so much and would do anything for you as well :pandalove:
:maheart::sanapray: that's why we are the absolut best mother - daughther duo there is.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah your situation is difficult. you must worry a lot about those back home. Things really have changed.

I know compa :nekolove:
yeah, I do, I'm super stressed about a lot of things, had a breakdown everyday lately...

:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, I do, I'm super stressed about a lot of things, had a breakdown everyday lately...

:nekolove:
yeah the stress level for sure has risin for a lot of people. hope you are taking care of yourself
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah the stress level for sure has risin for a lot of people. hope you are taking care of yourself
it really did...
you too compa. :nekolove:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I spent a whole year in a friendship with someone that made me feel like the best person in the world like I was floating on the clouds but who would make me feel like the biggest hinderance and inconvenience to them the next minute. I've never felt as high as I felt then but I haven't felt as low either, but i'm making my way up there to the clouds again, but i'm taking a much more stable path this time! I feel like im pretty good friends with a lot of people here now but i'm still relatively new as well so there's still so much more love I can give and also receive, but i'm already so happy and I feel so appreciated just for being myself <3

p.s. ilysm jen <3
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Most of the time, I have rare moments where I don't but I try to address those moments and move on as I know my worth and that's what counts at the end of the day.

Love you liebling :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I would like to think so but eh? I never really think about it because I'm so busy but it would be nice to hear from someone. I'm not really close to anyone in my family and after high school, all of my friends dipped. My ex-best friend was too miserable to be around so now it's just me and my animals. lol I'm glad I've discovered KPS tho, it's a great community and it's a place where I actually feel accepted.
:pepeheart:
Also, I'm sorry to hear you're down in the dumps.
Just know you're an amazing individual and
it'll all work out eventually~
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Maybe by my mom. But everyone else in my life not really...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel invisible sometimes. I know that people care, and it would be selfish for me to deny it, but it feels like no one cares. I'm lonely, I feel mentally alone. It feels as if I'm important to no one, and I haven't made an impact on someone's life. I don't feel at home anywhere, I just feel alone everywhere I go. Whether it is virtual or reality, I feel unneeded.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I can relate to the feeling alot. When I'm online. I'm terrible at replying. I have a certain number of times I reply to people and then I run off. I think of what I just did and it doesn't feel comforting. People tell me they love me and tell me they appreciate me but I don't believe that. I truly believe people only tolerate me for the compliments I give.

Even the most loving and affectionate people to someone are very lonely because they kind of find comfort in the solitude knowing your feelings can't be hurt. Or because they truly don't feel secure from how people treat them even if their personality is a beautiful gleam.

I truly do cherish you though and hope you feel appreciated more often. What you feel is very validated and just shows that sometimes when you feel a great runner's high. The runner always becomes tired.




Keep smiling, Je Je <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I spent a whole year in a friendship with someone that made me feel like the best person in the world like I was floating on the clouds but who would make me feel like the biggest hinderance and inconvenience to them the next minute. I've never felt as high as I felt then but I haven't felt as low either, but i'm making my way up there to the clouds again, but i'm taking a much more stable path this time! I feel like im pretty good friends with a lot of people here now but i'm still relatively new as well so there's still so much more love I can give and also receive, but i'm already so happy and I feel so appreciated just for being myself <3

p.s. ilysm jen <3
it‘s a relief that you are moving past that friendship and getting better in a healthy way. you deserve only good thingsy

ilysm too :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Most of the time, I have rare moments where I don't but I try to address those moments and move on as I know my worth and that's what counts at the end of the day.

Love you liebling :nekolove:
that‘s the right mindset :maheart: love you too
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would like to think so but eh? I never really think about it because I'm so busy but it would be nice to hear from someone. I'm not really close to anyone in my family and after high school, all of my friends dipped. My ex-best friend was too miserable to be around so now it's just me and my animals. lol I'm glad I've discovered KPS tho, it's a great community and it's a place where I actually feel accepted.
:pepeheart:
Also, I'm sorry to hear you're down in the dumps.
Just know you're an amazing individual and
it'll all work out eventually~
I totally get you and what you said. glad you are here on ks now and are enjoying yourself
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel invisible sometimes. I know that people care, and it would be selfish for me to deny it, but it feels like no one cares. I'm lonely, I feel mentally alone. It feels as if I'm important to no one, and I haven't made an impact on someone's life. I don't feel at home anywhere, I just feel alone everywhere I go. Whether it is virtual or reality, I feel unneeded.
that‘s a lot of heavy feelings. please remember that I will always be here if you need someone to talk to. I care about you a lot
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread