do you feel........ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. you are living up to your full potential? your body, mind, your talents, the person you could be...?

I am not. My body could be so much healthier, my mind needs a lot of work too. I feel like I've given up on or at least frozen my dreams..... it's like I don't expect much anymore....... it's scary always thinking this is all there is for me..... in a different world, in another life, I would be so much more..... I don't want it all to go to waste, my artistic talent and my kindness......... but I think it will.....

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No, but I don't feel like living upto it that would mean making my life more busier than it needs to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Body: No
Talents: At least creatively (Yes)
Mind: Definitely not

I have never thought of the person I could be, because I don't think I am much to anyone, including myself.
So I just dwell on other things instead. usually negative and bring myself down a lot. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly doubt so
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread